Monday, October 25, 2010

My Post

So far, everything has flowed, and seems to be great! Getting ideas down seems to be a doozy, but once we've got it, everyone has liked it (or at least pretended they liked it haha). I've got all of my cartoons and Cartoon Analysis Worksheets for them done. I'm waiting for most of our blog to be up before I write an intro for it, so that won't be done for a couple more days.

Speaking of which, can we get a link and invite to the project blog?

Anyway, as far as I know, we are all up-to-speed with our project, and have great plans for it to look neat and professional. Can't wait to see how it all molds together!

1 comment:

  1. And sorry if this isn't really the right thing to write. I haven't blogged about anything before, even though I have one hahaha...

    ReplyDelete