Monday, December 6, 2010

workin again... final stretch... but a long one (cont.)

Alright, well, I laid down while the scene I was working on from 1:30pm or whenever to 12:30am was rendering, and kinda fell asleep... Got up, and now I'm lookin' at all the stuff I have left to do, realizing it's Monday, and thinking "Oh no, oh no" because if THAT 17 seconds took me 11 hours... and there's a 34 second clip, and two 6-8 second clips, what am I gonna do??

TIME FREEZE!!!!

I wish... I need the rap video footage because somehow it didn't make it onto my laptop. That's a crucial part to our project. I don't know if I should even start this footage because it's not going to be done by when we wanted to finalize it. Especially since I don't have the rap. And no DVD menu or anything yet. That part **shouldn't** be too hard.

Perhaps I'm just depressed now, but who knows. Anyway, I'm going to contact you all and let you know the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment